Established in 1997, Adelaide Chainwire Fencing is proudly South Australian owned. Company founder, David Goddard has over 20 years experience in industrial, commercial, rural and domestic fencing with a wealth of knowledge unsurpassed by others in the industry.
From design through manufacture and final construction, you will receive high quality workmanship and service. Our workshop manufactures both the fencing and gates to any size and specification.
Adelaide Chainwire Fencing Motto:
‘DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME’
Safety is of prime importance to us. ‘HOME SAFE EVERY DAY’ is a standard on every worksite. With the right paper work [swms/jsa] safe work practices and high quality materials [we trade with local business when we can] our employees are all licensed for the job on hand and pride themselves on delivering a fantastic end product.Our library of works include (but not limited to):
- High and low security perimeter fencing solutions
- Wood and steel lattice screens
- Timber paling and picket fencing (hardwood / softwood)
- Post and rail fencing / Modular panel fencing
- Sub-division fencing.
- Concertina Razor wire / Tiger tape
- Air conditioning surrounds and cages
- Sporting facility / grounds fencing
- Tennis courts and cricket nets
- Pressed spear / tubular / weld mesh pool fencing
- Blue board feature walls
- Retaining walls (RSJ and concrete plinths)
- All styles of gate – single and double, swung or sliding
- 358 Secure mesh security fencing
- Palisade security fencing
We pride ourselves on being a company with a great reputation and superior workmanship.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any future tenders or queries you may have regarding fencing needs.